Plan an event in paradise.
Whether you're planning a corporate holiday party, a family reunion, or a networking event, our venues will make it memorable. We make it easy to book and our dedicated, on-site coordinators will help you get every detail right.
All of our venues feature lush, native landscaping, custom amenities, and of course — gorgeous views of the beach and gulf. Our event catering menu is filled with locally-sourced seafood, produce, baked goods, wine and more.
The Beach House
A stylish and modern venue with one of the largest gulf-front decks on the west coast of Florida.
- Award-winning event staff
- Fresh catch seafood and fresh-from-the-farm cuisine
- Semi-private event space
- Seats up to 100
The Sandbar Pavilion
An intimate, open-air space perfect for a romantic wedding, company event or upscale family gathering.
- World-class menu
- Private pavilion right on the sand
- Inclement weather curtains provide shade and shelter, rain or shine
- Seats up to 180
The Studio at Gulf & Pine
Filled with beautiful, contemporary works of art and surrounded by native landscaping, this venue is ideal for a premium networking event, fundraising gala, anniversary party or wedding.
- Theater projection & AV
- Full-catering services from our award-winning restaurants
- Elegant, climate-controlled space
- Seats up to 100
Mar Vista Restaurant
Entertain guests in a historic piece of Old Florida. Come by land or sea — Mar Vista boasts a private dock, charming Old Florida details, and the freshest seafood available.
- Picturesque, "Old Florida" location
- Full catering menu, plus our "Hook & Cook" special*. Bring in your catch of the day and we'll prepare it!
- Seats up to 135
*Certain restrictions apply. Please contact the venue coordinator for details.